Blue Equity News
- 01.03.13Blue Equity Announces Closed Transaction With The Rubis Group of Paris, France For The Sale Of Integrated Distri…
- 07.10.12Blue Equity Announces Sale of "The Midlands" to the United States of America for and on Behalf of the Departmen…
In the Press
- 05.07.13Industrial Services of America, Inc. Announces Changes to the Board and Management
- 04.01.13Industrial Services of America, Inc. Announces Exclusive Management Contract with Blue Equity, LLC - FMT Reports
Blue Equity Investment Criteria
Blue Equity identifies and cultivates opportunities in the lower middle market sector, fostering growth, optimal operational performance and profitability by driving innovation and accelerating opportunity.back to top
Blue Equity acquires majority stakes in companies or investment opportunities where a definitive, core strategy and superior execution will result in risk adjusted investment returns. Our approach consists of a unique combination of infusing capital, utilizing strategic relationships, and working directly with existing management. This methodology allows Blue Equity to position itself to deploy resources that dramatically increase revenue, cash flow and growth.back to top
Blue Equity brings upward, post-acquisition value creation through initiatives which: Identify and execute formal roll-up strategies and/or horizontal/vertical integrations.
- Devise and implement strategic plans, business plans, and formal budgeting processes.
- Overhaul sales and marketing functions, modernizing recruitment, training and management functions.
- Elevate technological and communication standards.
- Provide equity to management and utilize heavily incentivized compensation plans.
- Leverage our partnerships with recruiters, lenders, strategic partners, key contacts, accounting resources, and legal representation to maximize revenues and growth.
- Identify potential exit strategies, when appropriate.
Blue Equity entertains investment opportunities all over the world that range from $100,000 - $50,000,000+ and in the areas of: the idea phase, start up, angel, mature business cycle, or divestment of large, public entities. Deal structure can take the form of a purchase, equity infusion, recapitalization, debt to equity conversion, partnership or joint venture. Blue Equity strongly prefers operating control in its investments in order to most effectively implement its growth strategies.For business investment inquiries, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org to top
- Majority stake/controlling interest
- Experienced management team that seeks to grow; or contingent upon specific factors, certain situations where the owner/operator seeks to retire, exit, or take equity out of the company
- Potential scalability through organic growth, acquisitions or horizontal and/or vertical integration
- Historically strong cash flow or demonstrated revenue build-up with potential to grow substantially
- Strong positioning in the market or potential to become a leader in the market
- Potential to realize significant efficiency gains from our unparalleled back office, accounting and legal support
Submit A Proposal
All proposals should be submitted to: email@example.com to top